You must be registered in order to download our brochures and tech sheet.
SEALING BIOSPECIMENS WITH VACMED-10 FOR A COMPLETE FORMALINE FREE WORKFLOW
VACMED 10 is an IVD device, designed to seal biospecimens with Vacuum Technology and Modified Atmosphere, into special IVD certified bags.
The small footprint, allows you to put VACMED 10 under a Pathology Workstations, for a complete FORMALIN FREE workflow.
VACMED 10 uses different operating modes, perfect for both operating theaters and pathology labs needs.
– Formaldehyde storage for fixed biospecimens into pathological anatomy unit, whether space saving is required (vacuum technology)
– Formalin-free conservation of biological samples into operating theatres, in order to send them to pathology labs. (vacuum technology + Modified atmosphere to preserve biospecimens morphology, during the pre-diagnosis phase)
– Made entirely out of AISI 304 Scotch Brite stainless steel.
– Preserving and sealing samples inside buckets or bags with vacuum technology + Modified atmosphere. By using a special pharma, gas mixture allows the inhibition of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria. This ensures the perfect conservation of biospecimens without formalin.
– The widest choice of different bags on the market. VAC MED 10 allows to use standard or stand-up bags for vacuum technology or Modified Atmosphere storage.
-“EVC” system (Electronic vacuum control) electronic sensor that guarantees the best vacuum and gas performance (according to weather / temperature / altitude).
– HEPA filters and charcoal filters for stand-alone operability. Fume extraction option, for a longer filter duration.
-LED electronic board with 9 storable programs.
-9-level extra-vacuum for liquid-rich products
-Double sealing plate for perfectly sealed bags