You must be registered in order to download our brochures and tech sheet.
COMBISAFE: THE KEY PIECE IN COMPREHENSIVE MANAGEMENT OF HISTOLOGICAL SAMPLES, FROM THE OPERATING THEATER TO THE PATHOLOGICAL ANATOMY UNITS
CombiSAFE is an integrated IVD device, designed for a safe dosage of formalin and for the hermetic sealing of buckets, containing biospecimens or organs.
The same machine also provides the possibility to seal samples into bags with Vacuum Technology and Modified Atmosphere (IVD certified bags or buckets).
CombiSAFE allows the conservation of biological samples in 2 different ways, with or without formalin, by ensuring a complete and accurate diagnosis and, as always, guaranteeing the maximum safety for operators.
The CombiSAFE technology is suitable for both operating theaters and pathology labs needs.
HERMETIC SEALING OF BUCKETS OR BAGS IN MODIFIED ATMOSPHERE (FORMALIN-FREE program)
Intended use: FORMALIN – FREE biospecimens, for intraoperative examinations in the operating theater.
HIGH VACUUM TECHNOLOGY + PROTECTIVE MODIFIED ATMOSPHERE IN BUCKETS OR BAGS.
Optimized programs for different types of biospeciments, fully customizable according different labs’ workflow (FORMALIN – FREE PROGRAM)
– Storing formaldehyde of fixed biospecimen into pathology labs, whether space saving is required.
– Formalin-free conservation of biological samples into the operating theatres, in order to send them to pathology labs.
AUTOMATED FORMALIN DISPENSING IN BUCKETS
–preserving biospecimens in formaldeyhde, after surgical excision into operating theatres. Formalin dispensing in accord to biospecimen weight.
– in pathology labs: safe dosing of formalin in buckets for the biospecimens conservation (arrived without formalin from operating theater) –(vacuum technology + modified atmosphere)
AUTOMATED FORMALIN DISPENSING IN BUCKETS, WITH A LOW VACUUM PERCENTAGE
– preserving biospeciments in formaldeyhde, after surgical excision into operating theatres. Formalin dispensing in accord to biospecimen weight.
–in pathology labs: safe dosing of formalin in buckets for the biospecimens conservation (arrived without formalin from operating theater) – (vacuum technology + modified atmosphere)
Low vacuum buckets filled with formalin, increases the formalin penetration times, speeding up the tissue fixation process.
Exclusive features ensure that all the operations performed on CombiSAFE will be safe for operators, according to regulations.
– 10 or 20 liters containers with safe quick connection, to avoid any exposure even during tank replacement.
– Fully enclosed and vented Formaling dispenser chamber, sealing film application before drawer’s opening, (this guarantee safe operations).
– HEPA filters and charcoal filters for stand-alone operability. Fume extraction option, for a longer filter duration.
– Automatic formalin dispenser, according the biospecimen weight for optimal formalin volume/specimen weight ratio.
– Preserving and sealing samples inside buckets or bags with vacuum technology + Modified atmosphere. By using a special pharma, gas mixture allows the inhibition of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria. This ensures the perfect conservation of biospecimens without formalin.
– The widest range of buckets in different sizes for histological samples conservation. Combisafe offers: 600 ml; 900 ml; 2400 ml; 5700 ml, with safety covers and univocal barcode for sample/container.
IVD – In vitro diagnostic 98/79
Reg. M.d.s 1814886
Italian patent: IT1421472 – IT1430086
European patent EP3083416B1
American patent: US10556711